Information We Collect and How We Collect Information
The information we collect from you falls into two categories: personally identifiable information (e.g., your name and e-mail address) (“Personal Information”) and non-personally identifiable information (i.e., information that cannot be used to identify who you are) (“NonPersonal Information”). The Personal Information we collect includes your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. Below are the various ways in which we may collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information from you.
Information You Provide
- Purchases: If you purchase our Services, we may request certain Personal Information to facilitate payment. Financial information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database.
- User Accounts: We will collect and store the information you provide to us if you create an account. You do not have to share this information with us, but without it you may not be able to access certain features or participate in certain aspects of the Services.
- Publicly Posted: If you post information on public areas of the Site or on any site through which our Services are offered and sold (e., comments or blog), that information is visible to and may be collected, stored and used by anyone. By posting information, you agree that you have obtained all necessary consents to make such information public and that doing so will not violate any laws. If you remove information that you have made public through or related to our Services, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Services or if other users have copied or saved that information. We are not responsible for the actions of any third parties with whom you share Personal Information.
- Contacts: If you contact us by phone, email, instant message, live chat, social media, or by some other means, or if you sign up for our newsletter, we may keep a record of your contact information and the correspondence. When we send you emails, we may also track whether you open them to determine how to deliver more helpful emails and improve our Services.
- Referrals: In addition, if you wish to use our referral service to tell a friend about us, we will ask you for your friend’s name and e-mail address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site. We will not retain your friend’s information.
Create an account below